Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Funk

Hello There! It's been a while since my last post here on The Lewis Loupe, but I'm excited to tell you that I've been super busy working on a video to share with you all and... planning for our Lewis Jewelers website facelift! I know, I know... a new store AND a new website?! YES! Even though I've been super busy these days, I never stop getting inspired. The April issue of W Magazine came in the other day and it was full of inspirational ways to wear jewelry.

Above image from Google Images.
Check out her Yurman bracelet!
We have similar ones in the store!
David Yurman cuffs and a John Hardy ring.

I was instantly excited to see Jessica Biel wearing Yurman, but the image below got me even more excited. I love the chunky and funky quality that comes with how these rings are paired. SO STINKIN' COOL. Anybody who can wear that many rings is a badbutt in my book!

So naturally, I got to stylin'. 

Designers from left to right: David Yurman, John Hardy, John Hardy

Designers from left to right: John Hardy, Konstantino, John Hardy

Even if this look isn't for you, I think each ring has so much personality that one would do! So how do you feel about this trend... Is it a do or a don't? 



No comments:

Post a Comment