Monday, April 2, 2012

Finding Inspiration

Do you ever wake up for work in the wee hours of the A.M. and just wish you could wear jeans? I'll admit it, I was super ecstatic for Go Texan Day. (The only day out of the year where jeans are allowed at work.) I realized once I got a big girl job that my denim week days were officially over and I dreaded the idea of putting together something appropriate for work. (I love wearing an old t-shirt with faded denim.) Once I began to work for Lewis Jewelers I was SO THANKFUL that we're not required to wear black suits and white button up shirts. We can actually have fun with fashion! I still wake up some days wishing I could wear my favorite denim jeans. When I start to feel this way, I look for inspiration! Since we're about to make the big move, all of us here at Lewis are looking for as much fashion inspiration as we can. After all, we want to look the part in our new store! With that said, this month on the blog is all about FASHION AND WORKWEAR! So get ready... the month of fashion has officially begun!

Here are just a few images to get the month started! The theme is, naturally, work wear at it's finest.






Is it obvious that I have a thing for neutrals and red? Don't worry! I promise there's going to be a TON of color in later posts!

Image sources: 1. 2. 345.





No comments:

Post a Comment